Drug Discovery & Development
Precera’s experienced team and proprietary technology bring adherence- and comprehensive medication-monitoring to pharmaceutical companies for Phased clinical trials (Ph I – Ph IV).
Guiding a Successful Drug Discovery & Development Continuum
The power of Precera products and subsequent generation of comprehensive medication, disease and de-identified real-world patient data across multiple co-morbidities enables biotech and pharmaceutical companies to:
- Monitor medication adherence in clinical trials.
- Understand prescribing practices and combination medication use in specific populations.
- Identify disease-specific co-prescription trends and adherence issues to better position second-line therapies in development.
- Access real-world drug interactions and associated exposure changes for risk management of new drugs in development.
- Discover novel drug-disease relationships by combined genetic and medication exposure results.
- Define the impact of biologicals on small molecule medication therapy to better position a biopharmaceutical company’s large molecule development program.
A Real-World Data Base
Precera’s proprietary data base will allow biopharmaceutical companies to access well-curated clinical data to understand the patient population they seek to treat.